Health and Productivity
Promoting health and productivity management
The RIKEN KEIKI Group has established the following Health and Productivity Management Statement. The Statement describes how we promote continual health and productivity management to establish workplaces in which employees can work with a positive outlook and in optimal physical and mental health.
Health and Productivity Management Statement
To remain a leading enterprise that contributes to society by creating environments in which people can work with peace of mind, the RIKEN KEIKI Group pledges to promote activities that maintain and improve health through cooperative efforts involving the Company, the labor union, the health insurance society, and employees and their families.
Tetsuya Matsumoto, President
RIKEN KEIKI Co., Ltd.
Health and productivity management structure
Health and productivity management strategic map
Results of health and productivity management initiatives
RIKEN KEIKI earns Health and Productivity 2023 recognition
RIKEN KEIKI has earned Health and Productivity 2023 recognition.
We will strive to maintain and improve the health of our employees into the future and to maintain this standing.
Details of RIKEN KEIKI’s initiatives
Listed below are some specific initiatives implemented under RIKEN KEIKI’s Health and Productivity Management Statement.
- Providing complete medical checkups to those who want them and paying part of the cost of the examinations
- Providing women’s examinations for diseases related to lifestyle conditions for those who want them and paying part of the cost of the examinations
- Implementing stress checks at sites with fewer than 50 staff members
- Initiatives to prevent infectious diseases among employees
- Initiatives to establish suitable work styles
- Initiatives to address long working hours
Earning Silver Certification as a leader in health and productivity management
We have declared our commitment to be a healthy company to the Tokyo Branch of the National Federation of Health Insurance Societies. Our internal health improvement initiatives have earned Silver Certification in recognition of our role as a leader in health and productivity management.
We’re committing to ongoing efforts to maintain and improve employee health.
Content of pledge
- Health examinations completed by 100% of employees
- Applying the results of the health examinations
- Developing environments to promote health in the workplace
- Nutritional initiatives
- Exercise initiatives
- Smoking cessation initiatives
- Mental health initiatives
Under the system that certifies leading companies in health and productivity management, companies pledge to promote good health throughout their organizations to become leading companies in health and productivity management. Companies are certified as leading companies based on the achievement of specific results.